9006 4.3K 4,300K Race Sport "Elite" HID Conversion Kit - Highest Quality HID on Market
* 2 x HID Bulbs
* 2 x Ballasts with Secure Mounting Brackets
* 2 x Wire harness
* 4 x Zip ties
* All necessary wires and install accessories
* Installation diagram (English)
Check your bulb size here
Our HID bulbs are individually tested and engineered for maximum light output. Each bulb must pass a 200 hour endurance test, earthquake test, waterproof test, true color test, rapid on off test, and a max light output test. They have no equal. The estimated life spend for our HID bulb are about 3000 hours (approx. 5 year usage)
Our HID ballasts feature German hardware from Siemens and Japanese hardware from Panasonic. World class. Our HID ballasts also feature the separation of certain traditionally high failure components -- this custom assembly drastically decreases the failure rate. We know of no other ballast or HID manufacturer in the world which uses this very unique error reducing construction. Each HID ballast is individually tested and warranties for an industry defying 12 months.
Input voltage: DC 9-16V
Input current: 3.5A
Luminous flux: 3000
Trigger voltage: 23KV
Initial firing current: 8.5A
Operate voltage: 85V +- 17V
Bulb loading capacity: 35W
Life: 3000 hours +
Operate temp: -40~+105 C
Long Term Satisfaction
Don't cheat yourself with other HIDs. There is no guesswork when you buy your HID conversion kit from us -- you're buying a HID system with a warranty that defies an industry filled with degenerating knock offs.
What are HID Conversion Kits?
HID stands for "High Intensity Discharge". HID lights get their name from the intense light produced by the electrical discharge. HID Conversion Kits give you the option of installing true HID lights practically on any car that did not originally come with them.
Why go with HID?
* More light output, up to 3 times when compared to standard halogen bulbs!
* Wider road coverage, HID covers up to 70% more of the road in front of you! * Long bulb life, HID bulbs last 5-10 years under normal usage!
* More efficient, more light while using 24% less power.
* Luxury look, you know you're guilty of this one, nothing beats that nice HID look on the road.
What is the HID Color Temperature?
Color Temperature is a measurement in Degrees Kelvin that indicates the hue of a light source, in this case the HID bulb. People not familiar with lighting may believe that the higher the Kelvin the brighter the light will be, this is false. OEM car manufacturers equip their cars with 4100k to 4300k HID bulbs which produce the most daylight-like light output. Lower temperature like 3000k will produce deep gold-yellow color, suitable for fog lights. Higher color temperatures will output light with a hint of blue/purple like the 5000k - 6000k bulbs, higher rated bulbs will be bluer and eventually purple in color as you go up the scale.
Color temperature is what usually catches your eye when you spot an HID equipped car on the road. The Kelvin bulbs will appear "brighter" to oncoming traffic, but in reality they output less visible light onto the road.
Warranty & Return Policy - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
1. One Years Warranty, free for parts with ONLY. (Always buyer's responsibility for shipping expense)! Be sure to keep the invoice for warranty purposes.
2. No refund, exchange for defective item only!
3. If you improperly install the kit (Includes defects resulting from water damage, fire, chemical spillage, acts of nature, misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification, improper installation, submersion, vehicle crash, dropping or by any other type of impact), we cannot replace it.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 22 October, 2010.